Radio Vietnam
November 22, 2017, 05:04:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey guys  (Read 6488 times)
m60_gunner
« on: October 16, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »

hey there, im 15 years old and am realy interested in the vietnam war, if any of you guys have actual tapes from the radio at the time, i would realy enjoy it if you sent them me via msn or email so i can have a listen, i just downloaded creedence clearwater revival song the other day and found it amazing the first 10 seconds of the song is the best part i feel, thanks guys!:chute: Transport Rollin' AA Tank Mini Blast'em! Blast'em! Head Out.. Head Out.. Head Out.. Marching... Marching... Iwa Jima Arrow
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »

You and me both. Wink  I'm looking for some possible tapes so that I may be able to pull some original AFVN promos/PSAs that are decent quality that I don't already have.  Otherwise, you may want to do some searches, there are some good sites out there with 1/2 hour blocks, etc. of broadcasts. Most aren't great quality but you can at least get a feel for it. Smiley

triggerhippie
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 01:46:00 AM »

Welcome young man, keep an ear out on the station for some clips, if NIX can find any more. Every now and then something pops up and we can all hear it on the station Smiley glad to have you popping along.

CCR - just can't help tapping and moving to their tracks and sounds - kind of addictive, in a sweets kind of way, once you start, you just can't stop he he Grin
pv2ic
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 05:57:05 PM »

Flag Waver!

Welcome M60,

Glad you enjoy the music and the company!
My daughter was buggin' me about the Doors the other day and asking if I had their music on my 'puter--had to say sorry--no--because I listen to them all the time on Radio Vietnam!  But it did prompt me to buy the best of the Doors for her...Maybe she just knows how to manipulate me...lol, cause I bought it for her...
AND, btw, CCR is one of my all time favorite bands--although that particular list is looonnng!
 Go Army!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 02:43:23 PM by pv2ic » Logged

"The stars have finally run
           their fiery routes to the
           proper places, positioned
           with elegant cunning,
           possessed of noble portent"
                        -Roger Zelazny
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: