Radio Vietnam
September 19, 2017, 04:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Poll
Question: Bad Language LATE NIGHT ONLY!!!
I'd Be Offended By Bad Language - 0 (0%)
It's All Part of the Experience - 46 (90.2%)
It's Cool Either Way - 5 (9.8%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Language LATE NIGHT ONLY!!!  (Read 8618 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »

I'm trying to get a feel for how people would respond if I did some R. Lee Ermey stuff during the later hours... mostly during gamers playlists.  These would be probably 12AM-4AM M-F and 8PM-8AM Sat-Sun EST time.  If I did some of the more off-colored quotes and lines from movies and mixed them in to the playlists, would you be offended?

I love a lot of the lines from Full Metal Jacket but I'd rather not offend much of my audience.  So let me know what you think...This is part of the "Over-night" radio that I've been looking at that will also include a few Dave Rabbitt clips & some other Vietnam Clips.  Some of these will be nothing more than 10-20 second clips but I thought that gamers would appreciate them in the mix more often than what I have now. Smiley

=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 09:44:00 PM »

BTW Guests can vote. Marching...

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 02:04:00 AM »

I sure wont mind. We are all mature fellas here.
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »

OK... I threw in several clips tonight from Full Metal Jacket & Hamburger Hill. Smiley  They'll be playing now - 6 AM EST.

=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »

OK... They're a bit low in volume.  I'll fix that today. Smiley  Amazing what the sound is like locally before uploading to Live365.  Since tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day, I'll have a gamers playlist start at 7PM EST as normal weekends with (I hope) more sound clips.  I'm probably going to overload the broadcasts with them to get feedback, so vote on the movie clips playing. Smiley  Will better gage them for the new playlists coming.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »

Rgr that!
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: