Radio Vietnam
December 16, 2017, 06:31:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Vietnam MVPs  (Read 11188 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2007, 08:38:07 PM »

While it's not much, I've added a new title to the site called Radio Vietnam MVP and the first recipient is Huyen.  RadioResearcher also falls into this category but he's already holding down Vietnam Veteran and Moderator for his titles.

I want to thank both of them for doing so much to help things out on the site side of the station.  It's great to see their time and devotion in generating action around here and giving some great insight into the war from multiple angles though the books, videos and experiences.  It's apparent that my weakness is getting out here as regularly as I'd like.  Embarassed I'm a better architect (which comes into question at times too!! heh) than contributor.

Thank you to both of you for all you do for the station and RR for pushing me along at times when I need it.  Wink

RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »

While it's not much, I've added a new title to the site called Radio Vietnam MVP and the first recipient is Huyen.  RadioResearcher also falls into this category but he's already holding down Vietnam Veteran and Moderator for his titles.

I want to thank both of them for doing so much to help things out on the site side of the station.  It's great to see their time and devotion in generating action around here and giving some great insight into the war from multiple angles though the books, videos and experiences.  It's apparent that my weakness is getting out here as regularly as I'd like.  Embarassed I'm a better architect (which comes into question at times too!! heh) than contributor.

Thank you to both of you for all you do for the station and RR for pushing me along at times when I need it.  Wink
Huyen is truly the MVP here.  She's a woman for these internet radio/history blog times and places.  I'm just an old vet who really digs music, occasionally forgets he's no longer in his twenties, and gets nostalgic at times.  You've created a great entertainment product here, Nix. Cheers! Just glad to help where I can.

Congrats, Huyen!  Grin

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »

While it's not much, I've added a new title to the site called Radio Vietnam MVP and the first recipient is Huyen. 

I am truly honored to have received this distinction and will try to do a better job at living up to it.  Thank you Nix  Smiley

RadioResearcher also falls into this category but he's already holding down Vietnam Veteran and Moderator for his titles.

Yes.  I think Vietnam Vet easily trumps someone who just reads about the war.  His banner is the highest honor for certain

Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 12:30:42 AM »

RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 10:45:30 AM »

Shhh!  You might wake us up!   LOL

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 03:42:31 AM »

As I already commented in my other sticky post, AzPatriot has become our latest MVP for Radio Vietnam! Smiley  Thanks for your dedication and help with the station!

AzPatriot
Radio Vietnam MVP
2nd Lieutenant

Power to Prevail

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »

As I already commented in my other sticky post, AzPatriot has become our latest MVP for Radio Vietnam! Smiley  Thanks for your dedication and help with the station!

Thanks Nix!
pv2ic
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 08:27:35 PM »

Lotta good people in your MVP's!!

"The stars have finally run
           their fiery routes to the
           proper places, positioned
           with elegant cunning,
           possessed of noble portent"
                        -Roger Zelazny