Radio Vietnam
November 18, 2017, 02:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Station Feedback  (Read 31150 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 01:12:12 AM »

FEEDBACK:  Still love your station!  Keeps me sane and mostly clam....lol

Thanks pv2ic! Smiley  I'm trying to stay on top of things and hope to be regular again on the Facebook page as well.  This past year was a lot of changes... I got engaged, married, changed jobs, bought another house, took on an 8 year old and I have my own on the way in April so it's been maddening for me! lol

I'm glad people like you are still listening with my hiatus.  We're going into 10 years in July/August so I want to make sure it keeps going beyond that. Smiley

Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

Im Dill The Dog, Im a Dog Called Dill

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2014, 08:55:26 AM »

Hi Nix, just thought I would say Hi, been a while, seems you have been a busy boy Smiley
still here in the background, seen a new face, Pv2ic, hi mate, good to have you on board
stay lucky all and congrats on the new arrival Nix, hope all goes well Smiley

Kindest Regards
Steve

DillTheDog
 M16
tbl33_01
Private

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2014, 11:58:40 AM »

Hi,
I just joined the forum but I have been a listener for quite some time. I love the station and it is by far the one that I listen to the most. Great job and thank you for an awesome station and for bringing back memories from my younger days.

Tim
RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2014, 01:19:59 PM »

Hi,
I just joined the forum but I have been a listener for quite some time. I love the station and it is by far the one that I listen to the most. Great job and thank you for an awesome station and for bringing back memories from my younger days.

Tim
Thanks, Tim - and welcome aboard.  If you have Facebook access, be sure to check out our 'Radio Vietnam' Facebook page.

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Radio Vietnam

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: