Radio Vietnam
November 18, 2017, 02:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Vietnam  (Read 2377 times)
Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

Im Dill The Dog, Im a Dog Called Dill

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:15:28 PM »

Hi Guys,....... you know who you are by now Smiley
its been a few years since I came across Nix’s station and it has kept me buzzing ever since, through thick and thin….and it has amazed me that
over the years working in different offices with many generations that I can still put this station on and convert young and old to turn off the
normal FM radio trash that they have always listened to, and it’s a joy to watch them actually listening and commenting on the tracks , and some
of these are in their twenty’s, its just so great to bring these tracks back to another generation, as always nice one Nix’s and long live RV  Cheers!

Dill The Dog
 M16
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 04:45:28 AM »

Hi Guys,....... you know who you are by now Smiley
its been a few years since I came across Nix’s station and it has kept me buzzing ever since, through thick and thin….and it has amazed me that
over the years working in different offices with many generations that I can still put this station on and convert young and old to turn off the
normal FM radio trash that they have always listened to, and it’s a joy to watch them actually listening and commenting on the tracks , and some
of these are in their twenty’s, its just so great to bring these tracks back to another generation, as always nice one Nix’s and long live RV  Cheers!

Dill The Dog
 M16

Thanks Dill!!  I really appreciate that and I'm in awe that it's still going after 10 years (this past July). Smiley  Happy Birthday to Radio Vietnam. Wink  Maybe I'll get some time soon to do some updates to the site and get apparel up.  Life with a baby keeps one busy. haha

Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: