Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 04:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi to all and off topic  (Read 7483 times)
Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

Im Dill The Dog, Im a Dog Called Dill

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2012, 12:00:40 PM »

Hi Guys,   Jammin' Guitar
RR,Huyen,AZ,Nix,  Hope all well with you all,  its just to say high and that although I have been
listening as always but not posting I have been researching things other than Vietnam, although I am still
watching the History channel and some more great documentary on the lost films of Nam, some great viewing.

Off topic but I have been reviewing some of the details of related topics of the false flag war type predictions,
one of them is what most of the Americans along with a lot of British are pointing at in the last few months
that of the possibility of a false flag related attack this year, the USS Enterprise is on the cards big time, and not
captain Kirk’s space ship  LOL
It’s the US carrier suddenly early this year out of decommission and now battle ready sitting down in the gulf Along
with a few others,
the Iran/Syrian war is on the cards , so I like many millions we are looking for the signs before they happen, not that
it will make any difference if anyone can predict it, as you know here in the UK we are hosting the 2012 Olympics
and the bets are on that either the Enterprise will be the first hit for a false flag then somewhere in the UK, Big Ben
and the Olympic stadium or vice versa, along with a possible water strike on either a US or UK ship here in the UK
are the most likely, yes I know its heavy but you cant get way from it at this time if you are watching what is really
going on, but unlike the last main one of 9-11 and london 77 , this one should be very close, with in days or weeks
at most, this then will take us both into the Iran war,  its horrible to think this way but along with all the facts of the past
its almost certain that it will happen, we only have a few months to go before the Olympics so we will have to
Watch and Wait what atrocity they will inflict on us all next,, but regardless of what happens the sad thing is that
we like before in all of the past false flags that have put us into war are helpless and will have to site back and
watch THE LIES that will then follow, so enough of the doom and gloom I just hope that we are all wrong and nothing
happens, but I am not holding my breath......just glad that I live at least 20 miles from London, its scary what we are
seeing happening here in the UK at the moment on the underground media but as always the MAIN media is in
control and those that don’t care don’t know what they are being shown, we that are looking for good reason can
see it building as before in all the other false flag wars so will be not be supprised when it kicks off, just interested in
who will be blamed this time, Bin laden will not be on the cards this time  LOL   anyway sorry to rant hope I said nothing
that offended and your thoughts would be appreciated for conversation good or bad and or PM me descretly.

All the best, take care
(keep up the good work Nicks)
Kindest Regards to all
Steve

Dill The Dog

M16
Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 08:12:47 PM »

I suspect that if there are any attacks then they will not be on anything that is obvious or predictable.  These things are usually successful when they do something new, different, and are created with "out of the box" thinking, so to speak. 
Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 05:44:29 AM »

Hi Huyen, good to here from you, been a while Smiley thank you for the comment, I agree with what you say
and it will probably as you say come from out of the blue so to speak, its just interesting trying to be one
step ahead of them, again not that it will make any difference, its a a sad sad thing to think like this but
again like so many,  Exclaim( you will not believe this but as I type we just had two military jets buzz our area,
I have never in my life had two jets over our town, this as we live about a mile from heathrow airport
how bizare was that, I just managed to get out side to see the second one, I will check it out in a minute
but I guess that its our airforce doing there testing for the supposed terrorist attacks, how bizarre, could
not have made that one up if i tried .) anyway so their you have it live from the UK, but back to the
false flag yes it could be anywhere anytime anything but its just every interresting listening to the rest
of the world and their thoughts on what is topical, people have spent years now watching back at old films
from prior 9-11 and 7-7 to finds what I call the calling cards, there are to many to be coincidence so people
are like myself just looking to see what is subtly hidden in the last few years and there are lots
of just odd things every now and then, then best one that I had overlooked from the 9-11 was the GBush
school room footage just after the second plane hit, Bush's seven minutes of silence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI&feature=related
if you listen to the words that the school kids sound out they make reference to a kite and a plane
the dictionary lists a kite as an aircraft, so two planes, then the words steel must hit , how strange is that!
anyway good to here from you, stay safe and if I come across anything interesting I will let you know  Grin

still cant believe that we just got buzzed, brilliant

All the best
Steve

Dill The Dog
 M16
RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »

HI, Steve.  I tend to agree with Huyen - I would expect any terrorist attack to occur where NOT expected - certainly not against defended or hardened targets.  Other than just the element of surprise, there is also the fact that more recent attacks tend to be carried out by lone wolf perpetrators, not even al Qaeda connected (except through inspiration).  They have been encouraged previously to act with whatever means they have at their disposal, which would not include the resources to mount a major attack.  Core al Qaeda is pretty much finished with regional franchises replacing them.  Even they are having a hard time with credibility among the indigenous populations, owing to previous tactical errors in killing members of those very populations instead of the presumed Western enemy.

Unless you are talking hijacked aircraft, I doubt the fly-over you experienced had anything to do with anti-terrorist drills.  Not much aircraft can do in the case of land-based terrorism, with the possible exception of armed drones.

Please define "false flag".  I am unfamiliar with that term.

Cheers (notwithstanding it all).

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 05:47:18 AM »

Hi RR, great to here from you as always, hope all well, always look forward to you comment, as you are always
wise and articulate, unlike myself  LOL

again I agree with regards how an attack would be under what you might call real terms, as in if you or I
were in a real combat zone, you would not necessarily launch an attack at the most obvious point,
but when I refer to False Flag I refer to an attack that has been orchestrated, not by the enemy, but by an
unknown to establish a threat, then the threat is retaliated against, in the last few days suddenly in the main
stream press there has been the Al Qaeda bomb plot, that was foiled by a CIA double agent, sorry but I say
that is Bull, it is the start of the next wave of false flags, drawing in the public to back the next retaliation.
So my point earlier was looking for these before they happen, and the big one, something like to Enterprise,
its not that well known outside of the public that has some historical knowledge and of those in the forces, but
it would make a perfect false flag if it was blown up, in a pre orchestrated attack, just like 9-11 and 77
and many others through history, what better target that no one would have expected, the biggest
and most historical carrier that the US every had, main stream press just feeds to general public what it has
been told to show and most people believe it without question, so any time soon, 3 to 4 months tops and we
are going to be listening to Obama doing the same old speech on terrorism and how we now have to go to
war with the terrorist's in Iran because they hit us first, obviuolsy I would not want it to happen as lives will
be lost, .... and the Fly By , short artical from the times on the 2nd may, and checks with what aricraft is saw
a Typhoon,

Typhoon jets, Sea King helicopters with snipers on-board will be flying over London as part of a major security
exercise ahead of the Olympic Games this summer.

The RAF, Royal Navy and UK Armed Forces will be joining forces for a nine-day security drill from May 2 to 10,
in a bid to ensure maximum security at all Olympic events – including those held at the All England Club in Wimbledon.

Codenamed Exercise Olympic Guardian, five different military aircraft, including Royal Navy Sea King helicopters, RAF Typhoon jets and Puma helicopters, will be "visible" and "audible" across the capital.

So we will have to wait and see what happens but I am 20 miles from the staduim, should that be a target
and by the way be also underwent a huge chemical attack drill around London a few months back so your
guess is a good as mine but it makes no odds what the population can try to predict, we cant stop it.

Speak soon, take care ,I will dig out some links to some credible anylsis on the false flags for the Enterprise ,
they make for some good reading and food for thought....

Kind Regards
Steve

Dill The Dog
 M16
RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 08:40:46 AM »

Steve --

The purpose and scope of Radio Vietnam are clearly indicated in the Introduction frame on the home page.  There are plenty of places on the web to carry on lengthy discussions of current world events and associated theories.  Radio Vietnam is not one of them.

This "off-topic" topic is closed.

--RR
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:45:42 AM by RadioResearcher » Logged

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 12:53:34 AM »

Hi RR, yes absolutely no problem, I was just wondering if any of you had any thoughts on the subject this was why I
asked for any comment on PM just in case it was considered far to off topic, sorry if there was any offence, non intended.
speak soon

Kindest Regards
Steve   

Dill The Dog
 M16
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: