Radio Vietnam
November 22, 2017, 04:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2011  (Read 5368 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:44:08 PM »

Anyone interested in working in Christmas music from the era this year?  Been absent the past few years but I have room and plan on having playlists completely turned upside down by the end of the month.  Nothing drastic, just additions and rearranged but I'll at least get them uploaded and worked into the rotation after I finish the main playlist.

RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:27:42 PM »

Anyone interested in working in Christmas music from the era this year?  Been absent the past few years but I have room and plan on having playlists completely turned upside down by the end of the month.  Nothing drastic, just additions and rearranged but I'll at least get them uploaded and worked into the rotation after I finish the main playlist.
Sure - there's always the Phil Spector material I sent previously.  It might be a nice time to work in some Bob Hope specials available on YouTube, also.

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 04:17:33 AM »

Sure - there's always the Phil Spector material I sent previously.  It might be a nice time to work in some Bob Hope specials available on YouTube, also.

-- RR

I have that, I'll take a look at the Bob Hope stuff as well.

AzPatriot
Radio Vietnam MVP
2nd Lieutenant

Power to Prevail

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

Saw the title of the thread and first thing I thought of was Bob Hope....good stuff

On another similar but different topic have you moved some of the playlists Nix?

Classics IV - Traces [2:43] - The Very Best of Classics IV

The Association - Cherish [3:25] - The Association's Greatest Hits

The Mamas & the Papas - California Dreamin' [2:38] - The Mamas & the Papas - Greatest Hits

What an awesome set that was and don't remember those 3 together before.....fantastic stuff Nix
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:36:02 PM by AzPatriot » Logged
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 09:33:18 PM »

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll work on that this month.  Would like to get things moving on Thanksgiving.

Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: