Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 04:28:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to the photos section?  (Read 9480 times)
chicusbar
E1 Private

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2011, 12:31:44 PM »

There was that picture of a helicopter, taken from behind some soldiers...   The photo was a very immersive, i liked it a lot..   I saved the photo, but I ended up deleting it accidentally...    Was that a real photo or was it taken from some movie?    Could the user owner of the picture (sorry, I don't recall the name) please send me a copy of it?   Thanx!!    By the way, very nice selection of classics, I've spend the last two days tune in, Rare Earth is awesome!   Jammin' Guitar
Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:22:51 PM »

Is this one you are looking for? 

=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 05:20:58 PM »

There was that picture of a helicopter, taken from behind some soldiers...   The photo was a very immersive, i liked it a lot..   I saved the photo, but I ended up deleting it accidentally...    Was that a real photo or was it taken from some movie?    Could the user owner of the picture (sorry, I don't recall the name) please send me a copy of it?   Thanx!!    By the way, very nice selection of classics, I've spend the last two days tune in, Rare Earth is awesome!   Jammin' Guitar

Not sure what you mean?  I've not removed anything from here with regards to photos.   You can look at all the images in the GalleryIdea

Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

Im Dill The Dog, Im a Dog Called Dill

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 01:48:14 AM »

Hi Nix, hope all well, I spoke with you a long time ago about the Gallery, how do we make our Gallery, and or do you have to
make the gallery name for us to post into, if you do can you set me one up please,

thanks & Regards
Dill The Dog
 M16 
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 02:44:25 AM »

Hi Nix, hope all well, I spoke with you a long time ago about the Gallery, how do we make our Gallery, and or do you have to
make the gallery name for us to post into, if you do can you set me one up please,

thanks & Regards
Dill The Dog
 M16 

I haven't messed with it in a while but if you have photos, it should be an option and I need to approve them.  I'll take a look later today if you're not seeing an option to add them.  It may have just not alerted me that there are photos if you uploaded?

Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 01:50:50 AM »

Hi Nix, ok thanks, the problem, unless I have missed something obvious is that when you get to the
page to upload its has to have a "category" entry, and the only selection are those in the drop down list
and these are other peoples albums, so it does work and you can upload but only into someones album
"category" as its listed inthe upload page, this is why I asked if you have to create the album

Regards
Dill
 M16
Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 09:29:51 AM »

Hi All, RR, AZ, HUYEN

It seems to have been very quite up here recently , have you all moved over to twitter and facebook

RR I was wondering if you could sort the Photo Gallery please , It still does not seem to work

Apart from that how is everyone, all good this side, Football month over here at the moment with the Euros
so thats all good , we are still in  Grin 

Anyway speak soon
Kind Regards
Steve
RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 01:10:48 PM »

Hi All, RR, AZ, HUYEN

It seems to have been very quite up here recently , have you all moved over to twitter and facebook

RR I was wondering if you could sort the Photo Gallery please , It still does not seem to work

Apart from that how is everyone, all good this side, Football month over here at the moment with the Euros
so thats all good , we are still in  Grin 

Anyway speak soon
Kind Regards
Steve
Hi, Steve.  Yes, it has been quiet here.  There is a fair amount of new activity on the Facebook page, it is true.  I have created an album for you  in the Galleries, if you want to check it out.  I understand  Germany and Greece are going at it today? . . . maybe in more places than just the football pitch!   LOL

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 06:17:14 PM »

I don't do Twitter nor facebook  Razz

Hi All, RR, AZ, HUYEN

Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 07:13:44 AM »

Hi All RR, AZ, Huyen, hope all well over there, thanks for sorting the Gallery RR I will check it out later
I had some 1000 or more really good pictures from private collection's that I had spent years gathering
but two weeks ago the whole lot was lost on my old hard drive so will start again soon to colate some
more and try it out, anyway all is good over here, shame we got knocked out of the euro but if we had
of keep going it would not have been because we played well, but there was some great games, ultimately
the best teams got through. Now watching the run up to the Olympics, thats only a few weeks away now,
so I have my tin hat on standby  Wink  apart from that no real change must admit I have not been listening
in as much as I have been in the past, only because I am doing some research on the net, but try to keep
it on in the background, my Mum and Dad where over weekend before and we had had a few beers and
was playing cards and it was on in the background, and as always they were loving it ..... anyway just
thought I would drop in to say Hi, and no still not got the energy either for twitters and facebook but every
one to their own .... Anything new over there with you guys

speak soon, all the best
Steve

Dill The Dog
 M16
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: