Radio Vietnam
September 19, 2017, 04:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Trailer 2  (Read 4638 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2010, 01:10:37 AM »

w00t~  Sweet Fro Baby!

Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

Im Dill The Dog, Im a Dog Called Dill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »

Hey Nix, do you still play this and is it worth getting, I play COD and have done for years, no good
but I am always game for a laugh, I see there is a BC3 due out soon, I play on the Xbox , how do
they rate against Black Ops ?

Dill The Dog
 M16
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 03:11:29 AM »

Hey Nix, do you still play this and is it worth getting, I play COD and have done for years, no good but I am always game for a laugh, I see there is a BC3 due out soon, I play on the Xbox , how do they rate against Black Ops ?

Dill The Dog
 M16

Sorry for the slow response, I saw the post a while back and didn't have a chance to reply.

Honestly Dill, I think any Battlefield game kills CoD games.  It's much more calculated and more strategic.  It's about taking points or destroying objects.  I'm not a huge fan of the Vietnam expansion... not enough jungle.  I played Battlefield Vietnam 5(?) years ago and it was much more combat and less vehicle oriented where the expansion for BFBC2 is more vehicle oriented.  BUT I still play the normal BFBC2 game (modern combat) a lot.  I do Vietnam occasionally and I wish it held up better but I can't give it great reviews. I think overall that EA/DICE releases are much better games than Activision/Infinity Ward/Treyarch releases.

I think of CoD games more as arcade games vs. DICE being more of strategy FPS.  I know a lot would disagree and I'm a PC gamer. I have Black Ops on the Xbox but rarely play it b/c I hate the controls and was banned on PC for undisclosed reasons.  Apparently my .60 KDR was hacking.  lol Steam are jackasses, which is who manages the "VAC" anti-hack protection in the game.  Either way I think BFBC2 is a great game and Battlefield 3 will be the de facto modern warfare shooter game.

Can't say your experience will be the same on the Xbox.  Also, I'm WanderlustX2 on the Xbox if you want to add me but not been there a lot recently or any gaming.  Evil  Cry

Dill The Dog
Command Sgt. Major

Im Dill The Dog, Im a Dog Called Dill

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 06:31:51 AM »

Hi Nix, yep I agree with you,i have played a few of the strategy games over the years, even some of  the flight Sims ones,
my boys cant do slow and thoughtful, just run around and shot em ups, my youngest, 14, is just so good on COD, its
pains me every time i watch him play, he just has every map down pat, and has insane control on any gun, unlike me,
who has single handed exhausted Microsoft's total supply of body bags  Grin
So i will give the new BC3 a go, when I have it I will give you a shout, 

All the best
Dill
 M16
AzPatriot
Radio Vietnam MVP
2nd Lieutenant

Power to Prevail

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »

Hey Nix, do you still play this and is it worth getting, I play COD and have done for years, no good but I am always game for a laugh, I see there is a BC3 due out soon, I play on the Xbox , how do they rate against Black Ops ?

Dill The Dog
 M16

Sorry for the slow response, I saw the post a while back and didn't have a chance to reply.

Honestly Dill, I think any Battlefield game kills CoD games.  It's much more calculated and more strategic.  It's about taking points or destroying objects.  I'm not a huge fan of the Vietnam expansion... not enough jungle.  I played Battlefield Vietnam 5(?) years ago and it was much more combat and less vehicle oriented where the expansion for BFBC2 is more vehicle oriented.  BUT I still play the normal BFBC2 game (modern combat) a lot.  I do Vietnam occasionally and I wish it held up better but I can't give it great reviews. I think overall that EA/DICE releases are much better games than Activision/Infinity Ward/Treyarch releases.

I think of CoD games more as arcade games vs. DICE being more of strategy FPS.  I know a lot would disagree and I'm a PC gamer. I have Black Ops on the Xbox but rarely play it b/c I hate the controls and was banned on PC for undisclosed reasons.  Apparently my .60 KDR was hacking.  lol Steam are jackasses, which is who manages the "VAC" anti-hack protection in the game.  Either way I think BFBC2 is a great game and Battlefield 3 will be the de facto modern warfare shooter game.

Can't say your experience will be the same on the Xbox.  Also, I'm WanderlustX2 on the Xbox if you want to add me but not been there a lot recently or any gaming.  Evil  Cry

Wish they made a Vietnam equvalent to Company of Hero's that game is about as far as I can go.
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: