Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 04:32:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinoma  (Read 3773 times)
Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »

I just started listening to Radio Vietnam using Kinoma on my Treo Pro smartphone that I got for Christmas.  All this MP3 business is new to me so I am still learning the ins and outs of it but so far so good. It is nice to be able to stream RVN on the go  Jeep

I guess now I need a new radio for the car that I can plug the Phone up and I will be really rocking  Sing Along

Up until now I have resisted all this new Ipod type technology, but this could be addicting.  I guess I couldn't be a Luddite forever  Razz
RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »

I just started listening to Radio Vietnam using Kinoma on my Treo Pro smartphone that I got for Christmas.  All this MP3 business is new to me so I am still learning the ins and outs of it but so far so good. It is nice to be able to stream RVN on the go  Jeep
I have neither a smart phone (not that smart, anyway) nor an iPod dock in my car.  HOWEVER . . . I do have six (6) wireless speakers in my house - so I can opt for whole house, all internet radio, all Radio Vietnam, all the time  Blast'em! - when I am home.  That works - since I am probably not as "on the go" as you, H!  Grin

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: