Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 06:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vietnam Era Essentials  (Read 6471 times)
BoxOfficeButcher
Corporal

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »

Here is a list of songs from 1960s that are essential to the Vietnam Era. I'll keep updating the list. By the way, sorry I haven't made posts lately. Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The Amboy Dukes
''Baby Please Don't Go'', ''Jenny Take a Ride'', ''Journey to the Center of the Mind''

The Animals
''Boom Boom'', ''Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood'', ''House of the Rising Sun'', ''San Franciscan Nights'', ''Sky Pilot Pts. 1 and 2'', ''We Gotta Get out of This Place'', ''When I Was Young''

The Beach Boys
''All Summer Long'', ''Barbara Ann'', ''Be True to Your School'', ''Come Go with Me'', ''Do It Again'', ''Don't Worry Baby'', ''Fun, Fun, Fun'', ''God Only Knows'', ''Good Vibrations'', ''Help Me Rhonda'', ''Heroes and Villians'', ''I Can Hear Music'', ''I Get Around'', ''Kokomo'', ''Little Deuce Coupe'', ''Little Saint Nick'', ''Merry Christmas, Baby'', ''Sloop John B.'', ''Surfer Girl'', ''Surfin' Safari'', ''Surfin' U.S.A.'', ''Wouldn't It Be Nice''

The Beatles
''A Day in the Life'', ''A Hard Day's Night'', ''All You Need Is Love'', ''Back in the U.S.S.R.'', ''The Ballad of John and Yoko'', ''Can't Buy Me Love'', Come Together'', ''Daytripper'', ''Don't Let Me Down'', ''Eight Days a Week'', ''Eleanor Rigby'', ''Get Back'', ''Happiness Is a Warm Gun'', ''Hello, Goodbye'', ''Helter Skelter'', ''Here Comes the Sun'', ''I Saw Her Standing There'', ''I Wanna Hold Your Hand'', ''Let It Be'', ''Lucy in the Sky in the Sky with Diamonds'', ''Maxwell's Silver Hammer'', ''Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da'', ''Penny Lane'', ''Please Please Me'', ''Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Pts. 1 and 2'', ''She Loves You'', ''Strawberry Fields Forever'', ''Taxman'', ''Ticket to Ride'', ''Twist and Shout'', ''While My Guitar Gently Weeps'', ''With a Little Help from My Friends'', ''Yellow Submarine''

The Beau Brummels
''Laugh, Laugh'', ''Just a Little''

Big Brother & the Holding Company
''Ball and Chain'', ''Combination of the Two'', ''Down on Me'', ''Piece of My Heart'', ''Summertime''

Blood, Sweat, & Tears
''And When I Die'', ''Spinning Wheel'', ''You've Made Me So Very Happy''

Booker T. & the M.G.'s
''Booker-Loo'', ''Chinese Checkers'', ''Green Onions'', ''Hip Hug-Her'', ''Jelly Bread'', ''Melting Pot'', ''Mo' Onions'', ''Soul Clap '69'', ''Soul Dressing'', ''Soul Limbo'', ''Time Is Tight''

The Box Tops
''Cry Like a Baby'', ''I Met Her in Church'', ''The Letter'', ''Neon Rainbow'', ''Soul Deep'', ''Sweet Cream Ladies''

The Buckinghams
''Don't You Care'', ''Hey Baby (They're Playing Our Song)'', ''Kind of a Drag'', ''Mercy, Mercy, Mercy'', ''Susan''

The Byrds
''Ballad of Easy Rider'', ''Chestnut Mare'', ''Chimes of Freedom'', ''Draft Morning'', ''Eight Miles High'', 5D (Fifth Dimension)'', ''Mr. Spaceman'', ''Mr. Tambourine Man'', ''My Back Pages'', ''Roll Over Beethoven'', ''So You Want to Be a Rock 'N' Roll Star'', ''Turn! Turn! Turn!''

Chubby Checker
''Let's Twist Again'', ''The Twist''

The Chiffons
''He's So Fine'', ''I Have a Boyfriend'', ''Sweet Talkin' Guy''

Joe Cocker
''Feelin' Alright'', ''She Came in Through the Bathroom Window'', ''With a Little Help from My Friends'', ''Woman to Woman''

Cream
''Badge'', ''Crossroads'', ''I Feel Free'', ''Spoonful'', ''Strange Brew'', ''Sunshine of Your Love'', "SWLABR", "Tales of Brave Ulysses",
''White Room''

Creedence Clearwater Revival
''Bad Moon Rising'', ''Bootleg'', ''Born on the Bayou'', ''Commotion'', ''Down on the Corner'', ''Fortunate Son'', ''Good Golly Miss Molly'', ''Green River'', ''Have You Ever Seen the Rain?'', ''Hey Tonight'', ''I Heard It Through the Grapevine'', ''It Came out of the Sky'', ''Keep on Chooglin''', ''Lodi'', ''Long as I Can See the Light'', ''Lookin' out My Back Door'', ''The Midnight Special'', ''The Night Time Is the Right Time'', ''Proud Mary'', ''I Put a Spell on You'', ''Run Through the Jungle'', ''Someday Never Comes'', ''Suzie Q.'', ''Sweet Hitch-Hiker'', ''Travelin' Band'', ''Up Around the Bend'', ''Who'll Stop the Rain?''

The Crystals
''Da Do Ron Ron'', ''He's a Rebel'', ''Then He Kissed Me'', ''Uptown''

Derek and the Dominos
''Bell Bottom Blues'', ''Layla'', ''Tell the Truth''

The Flaming Ember
''Mind, Body, and Soul''

The Four Seasons
''Big Girls Don't Cry'', ''Candy Girl'', ''Can't Take My Eyes off You'', ''Rag Doll'', ''Sherry''

Four Tops
''Baby I Need Your Loving'', ''I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)'', ''If I Were a Carpenter'', ''It's the Same Old Song'', ''Reach Out I'll Be There'', ''Standing in the Shadows of Love''

The Grass Roots
''Bella Linda'', ''I'd Wait a Million Years'', ''Let's Live for Today'', ''Midnight Confessions'', ''Sooner or Later'', ''Temptation Eyes'', ''Where Were You When I Needed You''

The Guess Who
''Albert Flasher'', ''American Woman'', ''Clap for the Wolfman'', ''Hand Me Down World'', ''Laughing'', ''No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature'', ''No Time'', ''Shakin' All Over'', ''Share the Land'', ''These Eyes'', ''Undun''

Herman's Hermits
''I'm Henry the Eighth, I Am'', ''I'm Into Something Good'', ''Leaning on a Lamp Post'', ''Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter'', ''No Milk Today'', ''There's Kind of a Hush''

The Hollies
''Bus Stop'', ''Carrie Anne'', ''Dear Eloise'', ''He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother'', ''Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress'', ''On a Carousel''

Jay & the Americans
''Cara Mia'', ''Come a Little Bit Closer'', ''Only in America'', ''She Cried'', ''This Magic Moment''

Jefferson Airplane
''Blues from an Airplane'', ''Chauffeur Blues'', ''Embryonic Journey'', ''Good Shepard'', ''It's No Secret'', ''Lather'', ''Mexico'', ''My Best Friend'', ''Plastic Fantastic Lover'', ''She Has Funny Cars'', ''Somebody to Love'', ''Third Week in the Chelsea'', ''3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds'', ''Uncle Sam Blues'', ''Volunteers'', ''White Rabbit''

John Lennon
''Give Peace a Chance'', ''Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'', ''Imagine'', ''Instant Karma!'', ''Mother'', ''Power to the People'', ''Woman Is the Nigger of the World''

Los Bravos
''Black Is Black''

The Lovin' Spoonful
''Darling Be Home Soon'', ''Daydream'', ''Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind'', ''Do You Believe in Magic?'', ''Me About You'', ''Money'', ''Nashville Cats'', ''Never Going Back'', ''Six O'Clock'', ''Summer in the City'', ''You Didn't Have to Be So Nice'', ''Younger Girl'', ''You're a Big Boy Now''

Martha & the Vandellas
''Bless You'', ''A Breathtaking Guy'', ''Come and Get These Memories'', ''Dancing in the Streets'', ''(We've Got) Honey Love'', ''(Love Is Like a) Heatwave'', ''Honey Chile'', ''I Can't Dance to That Music You're Playing'', ''I'm Gonna Hold On As Long As I Can'', ''I'm Ready for Love'', ''In and Out of My Life'', ''In My Lonely Room'', ''I Should Be Proud'', ''Jimmy Mack'', ''Live Wire'', ''Love Bug Leave My Heart Alone'', ''My Baby Loves Me'', ''Nowhere to Run'', ''Quicksand'', ''Sweet Darlin''', ''Taking My Love and Leaving Me'', ''Tear It On Down'', ''That's How Heartaches Are Made'', ''Wild One'', ''You've Been in Love Too Long''

The Marvelettes
''Beechwood 4-5789'', ''Danger! Heartbreak Dead Ahead'', ''Destination: Anywhere'', ''Don't Mess with Bill'', ''Forever'', ''Here I Am Baby'', ''The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game'', ''I'll Keep Holding On'', ''Locking Up My Heart'', ''My Baby Must Be a Magician'', ''My Daddy Knows Best'', ''Playboy'', ''Please Mr. Postman'', ''Someday, Someway'', ''Strange, I Know'', ''Too Many Fish in the Sea'', ''Twistin' Postman'', ''When You're Young and in Love'', ''You're the One''

The Miracles
''Baby, Baby Don't Cry'', ''Come On Do the Jerk'', ''Come Spy with Me'', ''Going to a Go-Go'', ''Here I Go Again'', ''I Don't Blame You At All'', ''If You Can Wait'', ''I Gotta Dance to Keep from Crying'', ''I Like It Like That'', ''I'll Try Something New'', ''(Come 'Round Here) I'm the One You Need'', ''I Second That Emotion'', ''I've Been Good to You'', ''The Love I Saw in You Was Just a Mirage'', ''Mickey's Monkey'', ''More Love'', ''My Girl Has Gone'', ''Ooh Baby Baby'', ''Shop Around'', ''Special Occasion'', ''Tears of a Clown'', ''That's What Love is Made Of'', ''The Tracks of My Tears'', ''We've Come Too Far to End It Now'', ''What's So Good About Goodbye'', ''Yester Love'', ''You Really Got a Hold on Me''

Paul Revere & the Raiders
''Good Thing'', ''Him or Me'', ''Hungry'', ''Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian)'', ''Just Like Me'', ''Kicks'', ''Let Me'', ''Steppin' Out'', ''Where the Action Is''

Cristian St. Peters
''The Pied Piper''

Plastic Ono Band
''Cold Turkey''

? & the Mysterians
''96 Tears''-

The Righteous Brothers
''Ebb Tide'', ''Go Ahead and Cry'', ''He'', ''Just Once in My Life'', ''Little Latin Lupe Lu'', ''My Babe'', ''Rock and Roll Heaven'', ''Unchained Melody'', ''(You're My) Soul and Inspiration'', ''You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'''

Simon and Garfunkel
''A Hazy Shade of Winter'', ''The Boxer'', ''Bridge over Troubled Water'', ''Cecilia'', ''Homeward Bound'', ''I Am a Rock'', ''Mrs. Robinson'', ''Scarborough Fair/Canticle'', ''The Sounds of Silence''

The Supremes
''Baby Love'', ''Back in My Arms Again'', ''Come See About Me'', ''I Hear a Symphony'', ''I'm Gonna Make You Love Me'', ''Love Child'', ''Love Is an Itchin' in My Heart'', ''My World Is Empty Without You'', ''Reflections'', ''Someday, We'll Be Together'', ''Stoned Love'', ''Stop! In the Name of Love'', ''Where Did Our Love Go?'', ''You Can't Hurry Love'', ''You Keep Me Hangin' On''

The Temptations
''Ain't Too Proud to Beg'', ''Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today)'', ''Beauty Is Only Skin Deep'', ''Cloud Nine'', ''Get Ready'', ''I'm Gonna Make You Love Me'', ''I Can't Get Next to You'', ''(I Know) I'm Losing You'', ''I Wish It Would Rain'', ''Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)'', ''My Girl'', ''Papa Was a Rollin' Stone'', ''Psychedelic Shack'', ''Runaway Child, Running Wild'', ''Since I Lost My Baby'', ''Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are)'',  ''The Way You Do the Things You Do'', ''You're My Everything''

Tommy James & the Shondells
''Crimson and Clover'', ''Crystal Blue Persuasion'', ''Draggin' the Line'', ''Hanky Panky'', ''I Think We're Alone Now'', ''Mirage'', ''Mony Mony'', ''Sweet Cherry Wine''

The Who
''The Acid Queen'', ''Amazing Journey/Sparks'', ''Baba O'Riley'', ''Behind Blue Eyes'', ''Boris the Spider'', ''Christmas'', ''Cousin Kevin'', ''Do You Think It's Alright?/Fiddle About'', ''Happy Jack'', ''The Hawker'', ''I Can See for Miles'', ''I'm Free'', ''Magic Bus'', ''My Generation'', ''1921'', ''Overture/It's a Boy'', ''Pinball Wizard'', ''Sally Simpson'', ''The Seeker'', ''Sensation/Miracle Cure'', ''There's a Doctor/Go to the Mirror'', ''Tommy Can You Hear Me?/Smash the Mirror'', ''Welcome/Tommy's Holiday Camp'', ''We're Not Gonna Take It'', ''Won't Get Fooled Again''

Stevie Wonder
''Blowin' in the Wind'', ''Fingertips'', ''For Once in My Life'', ''I Was Made to Love Her'', ''My Cherie Amour'', ''Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours'', ''Uptight (Everything's Alright)'', ''With a Child's Heart''
RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »

A very good list, BOB.  Hopefully, we will be able to work in some that haven't been heard yet in the station playlist.

-- RR

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
BoxOfficeButcher
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

A very good list, BOB.  Hopefully, we will be able to work in some that haven't been heard yet in the station playlist.

-- RR

Thanks RadioResearcher. Right now I'm working on an updated list. I plan on releasing it in a few days so I have plenty of time to work on it. You guys manage a really good station, keep up the excellent work!
Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »

Merry belated Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays to you too BOB!
BoxOfficeButcher
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

Here is my first update.

The Amboy Dukes
''Baby Please Don't Go'', ''Jenny Take a Ride'', ''Journey to the Center of the Mind''

America
''A Horse with No Name'', ''Ventura Highway''

The Angels
''My Boyfriend's Back''

The Animals
''Boom Boom'', ''Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood'', ''House of the Rising Sun'', ''San Franciscan Nights'', ''Sky Pilot Pts. 1 and 2'', ''We Gotta Get out of This Place'', ''When I Was Young''

Argent
''God Gave Rock and Roll to You'', ''Hold Your Head Up''

The Association
''Along Comes Mary'', ''Cherish'', ''Everything That Touches You'', ''Never My Love'', ''Requiem for the Masses'', ''Six Man Band'', ''Time for Livin''', ''Windy''

Badfinger
''Baby Blue'', ''Come and Get It'', ''Day After Day'', ''No Matter What''

The Bar-Kays
''Son of Shaft'', ''Soul Finger''

The Beach Boys
''All Summer Long'', ''Barbara Ann'', ''Be True to Your School'', ''Come Go with Me'', ''Do It Again'', ''Don't Worry Baby'', ''Fun, Fun, Fun'', ''God Only Knows'', ''Good Vibrations'', ''Help Me Rhonda'', ''Heroes and Villians'', ''I Can Hear Music'', ''I Get Around'', ''Kokomo'', ''Little Deuce Coupe'', ''Little Saint Nick'', ''Merry Christmas, Baby'', ''Sloop John B.'', ''Surfer Girl'', ''Surfin' Safari'', ''Surfin' U.S.A.'', ''Wouldn't It Be Nice''

The Beatles
''A Day in the Life'', ''A Hard Day's Night'', ''All You Need Is Love'', ''Back in the U.S.S.R.'', ''The Ballad of John and Yoko'', ''Can't Buy Me Love'', Come Together'', ''Daytripper'', ''Don't Let Me Down'', ''Eight Days a Week'', ''Eleanor Rigby'', ''Get Back'', ''Happiness Is a Warm Gun'', ''Hello, Goodbye'', ''Help'', ''Helter Skelter'', ''Here Comes the Sun'', ''I Saw Her Standing There'', ''I Wanna Hold Your Hand'', ''Let It Be'', ''Lucy in the Sky in the Sky with Diamonds'', ''Maxwell's Silver Hammer'', ''Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da'', ''Penny Lane'', ''Please Please Me'', ''Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Pts. 1 and 2'', ''She Loves You'', ''Strawberry Fields Forever'', ''Taxman'', ''Ticket to Ride'', ''Twist and Shout'', ''While My Guitar Gently Weeps'', ''With a Little Help from My Friends'', ''Yellow Submarine''

The Beau Brummels
''Laugh, Laugh'', ''Just a Little''

Big Brother & the Holding Company
''Ball and Chain'', ''Combination of the Two'', ''Down on Me'', ''Piece of My Heart'', ''Summertime''

Blood, Sweat, & Tears
''And When I Die'', ''Spinning Wheel'', ''You've Made Me So Very Happy''

Bob Kuban & the In-Men
''The Cheater''

Booker T. & the M.G.'s
''Booker-Loo'', ''Chinese Checkers'', ''Green Onions'', ''Hip Hug-Her'', ''Melting Pot'', ''Mo' Onions'', ''Soul Clap '69'', ''Soul Dressing'', ''Soul Limbo'', ''Time Is Tight''

The Box Tops
''Cry Like a Baby'', ''I Met Her in Church'', ''The Letter'', ''Neon Rainbow'', ''Soul Deep'', ''Sweet Cream Ladies''

The Buckinghams
''Don't You Care'', ''Hey Baby (They're Playing Our Song)'', ''Kind of a Drag'', ''Mercy, Mercy, Mercy'', ''Susan''

The Byrds
''Ballad of Easy Rider'', ''Chestnut Mare'', ''Chimes of Freedom'', ''Draft Morning'', ''Eight Miles High'', 5D (Fifth Dimension)'', ''Mr. Spaceman'', ''Mr. Tambourine Man'', ''My Back Pages'', ''Roll Over Beethoven'', ''So You Want to Be a Rock 'N' Roll Star'', ''Turn! Turn! Turn!''

Cat Mother & the All Night Newsboys
''Good Old Rock 'N' Roll''

The Chambers Brothers
''All Strung out Over You'', ''Love, Peace, and Happiness'', ''Time Has Come Today''

The Chantays
''Pipeline''

Chubby Checker
''Let's Twist Again'', ''The Twist''

Chicago
''Beginnings'', ''Colour My World'', ''Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?'', ''Make Me Smile'', ''Questions 67 and 68'', ''Saturday in the Park'', ''25 or 6 to 4''

The Chiffons
''He's So Fine'', ''I Have a Boyfriend'', ''Sweet Talkin' Guy''

Classics IV
''Everyday with You Girl'', ''Spooky'', ''Stormy'', ''Traces''

Joe Cocker
''Feelin' Alright'', ''She Came in Through the Bathroom Window'', ''With a Little Help from My Friends'', ''Woman to Woman''

Sam Cooke
''Another Saturday Night'', ''Bring It on Home to Me'', ''Chain Gang'', ''A Change Is Gonna Come'', ''Cupid'', ''Twistin' the Night Away'', ''Wonderful World''

Crazy Elephant
''Gimme Gimme Good Lovin'''

Cream
''Badge'', ''Crossroads'', ''I Feel Free'', ''Spoonful'', ''Strange Brew'', ''Sunshine of Your Love'', "SWLABR", "Tales of Brave Ulysses", ''White Room''

Creedence Clearwater Revival
''Bad Moon Rising'', ''Bootleg'', ''Born on the Bayou'', ''Commotion'', ''Down on the Corner'', ''Fortunate Son'', ''Good Golly Miss Molly'', ''Green River'', ''Have You Ever Seen the Rain?'', ''Hey Tonight'', ''I Heard It Through the Grapevine'', ''It Came out of the Sky'', ''Keep on Chooglin''', ''Lodi'', ''Long as I Can See the Light'', ''Lookin' out My Back Door'', ''The Midnight Special'', ''The Night Time Is the Right Time'', ''Proud Mary'', ''I Put a Spell on You'', ''Run Through the Jungle'', ''Someday Never Comes'', ''Suzie Q.'', ''Sweet Hitch-Hiker'', ''Travelin' Band'', ''Up Around the Bend'', ''Who'll Stop the Rain?''

The Crystals
''Da Do Ron Ron'', ''He's a Rebel'', ''Then He Kissed Me'', ''Uptown''

The Cyrcle
''Red Rubber Ball''

Derek and the Dominos
''Bell Bottom Blues'', ''Layla'', ''Little Wing'', ''Tell the Truth''

The Flaming Ember
''Mind, Body, and Soul''

The Four Seasons
''Beggin''', ''Big Girls Don't Cry'', ''Big Man in Town'', ''Bye Bye Baby (Baby Goodbye)'', ''Candy Girl'', ''Can't Take My Eyes off You'', ''C'mon Marianne'', ''Dawn (Go Away)'', ''December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)'', ''Girl Come Running'', ''I Make a Fool of Myself'', ''I've Got You Under My Skin'', ''Let's Hang On'', ''Opus 17 (Don't You Worry 'bout Me)'', ''Rag Doll'', ''Ronnie'', ''Save It for Me'', ''Sherry'', ''Tell It to the Rain'', ''Walk Like a Man'', ''Will You Love Me Tomorrow?'', ''Working My Way Back to You''

Four Tops
''Baby I Need Your Loving'', ''Bernadette'', ''I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)'', ''If I Were a Carpenter'', ''I'm in a Different World'', ''It's All in the Game'', ''It's the Same Old Song'', ''Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever'', ''Reach Out I'll Be There'', ''River Deep - Mountain High'', ''7-Rooms of Gloom'', ''Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over)'', ''A Simple Game'', ''Something About You'', ''Standing in the Shadows of Love'', ''Walk Away Renee'', ''You Keep Running Away''

The Grass Roots
''Bella Linda'', ''I'd Wait a Million Years'', ''Let's Live for Today'', ''Midnight Confessions'', ''Sooner or Later'', ''Temptation Eyes'', ''Where Were You When I Needed You''

The Guess Who
''Albert Flasher'', ''American Woman'', ''Clap for the Wolfman'', ''Hand Me Down World'', ''Laughing'', ''No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature'', ''No Time'', ''Shakin' All Over'', ''Share the Land'', ''These Eyes'', ''Undun''

Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
''If You Don't Know Me by Now'', ''I Miss You'', ''The Love I Lost''

Herman's Hermits
''I'm Henry the Eighth, I Am'', ''I'm Into Something Good'', ''Leaning on a Lamp Post'', ''Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter'', ''No Milk Today'', ''There's Kind of a Hush''

The Hollies
''Bus Stop'', ''Carrie Anne'', ''Dear Eloise'', ''He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother'', ''Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress'', ''On a Carousel''

Jay & the Americans
''Cara Mia'', ''Come a Little Bit Closer'', ''Only in America'', ''She Cried'', ''This Magic Moment''

Jefferson Airplane
''Blues from an Airplane'', ''Chauffeur Blues'', ''Embryonic Journey'', ''Good Shepard'', ''It's No Secret'', ''Lather'', ''Mexico'', ''My Best Friend'', ''Plastic Fantastic Lover'', ''She Has Funny Cars'', ''Somebody to Love'', ''Third Week in the Chelsea'', ''3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds'', ''Uncle Sam Blues'', ''Volunteers'', ''White Rabbit''

John Lennon
''Give Peace a Chance'', ''Happy Xmas (War Is Over)'', ''Imagine'', ''Instant Karma!'', ''Mother'', ''Power to the People'', ''Woman Is the Nigger of the World''

Los Bravos
''Black Is Black''

The Lovin' Spoonful
''Darling Be Home Soon'', ''Daydream'', ''Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind'', ''Do You Believe in Magic?'', ''Me About You'', ''Money'', ''Nashville Cats'', ''Never Going Back'', ''Six O'Clock'', ''Summer in the City'', ''You Didn't Have to Be So Nice'', ''Younger Girl'', ''You're a Big Boy Now''

King Crimson
''The Court of the Crimson King''

The Kinks
''All Day and All of the Night'', ''Autumn Almanac'', ''Celluloid Heroes'', ''Days'', ''Death of a Clown'', ''Dedicated Follower of Fashion'', ''Lola'', ''Picture Book'', ''See My Friends'', ''Set Me Free'', ''Starstruck'', ''Sunny Afternoon'', ''Supersonic Rocket Ship'', ''Tired of Waiting for You'', ''Waterloo Sunset'', ''A Well Respected Man'', ''Wonderby'', ''You Really Got Me''

Martha & the Vandellas
''Bless You'', ''A Breathtaking Guy'', ''Come and Get These Memories'', ''Dancing in the Streets'', ''(We've Got) Honey Love'', ''(Love Is Like a) Heatwave'', ''Honey Chile'', ''I Can't Dance to That Music You're Playing'', ''I'm Gonna Hold On As Long As I Can'', ''I'm Ready for Love'', ''In and Out of My Life'', ''In My Lonely Room'', ''I Should Be Proud'', ''Jimmy Mack'', ''Live Wire'', ''Love Bug Leave My Heart Alone'', ''My Baby Loves Me'', ''Nowhere to Run'', ''Quicksand'', ''Sweet Darlin''', ''Taking My Love and Leaving Me'', ''Tear It On Down'', ''That's How Heartaches Are Made'', ''Wild One'', ''You've Been in Love Too Long''

The Marvelettes
''Beechwood 4-5789'', ''Danger! Heartbreak Dead Ahead'', ''Destination: Anywhere'', ''Don't Mess with Bill'', ''Forever'', ''Here I Am Baby'', ''The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game'', ''I'll Keep Holding On'', ''Locking Up My Heart'', ''My Baby Must Be a Magician'', ''My Daddy Knows Best'', ''Playboy'', ''Please Mr. Postman'', ''Someday, Someway'', ''Strange, I Know'', ''Too Many Fish in the Sea'', ''Twistin' Postman'', ''When You're Young and in Love'', ''You're the One''

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
''Ain't No Mountain High Enough'', ''Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing'', ''You're All I Need to Get By'', ''Your Precious Love''

Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs
''May I'', ''Stay''

Don McLean
''American Pie'', ''Vincent''

The Miracles
''Baby, Baby Don't Cry'', ''Come On Do the Jerk'', ''Come Spy with Me'', ''Going to a Go-Go'', ''Here I Go Again'', ''I Don't Blame You At All'', ''If You Can Wait'', ''I Gotta Dance to Keep from Crying'', ''I Like It Like That'', ''I'll Try Something New'', ''(Come 'Round Here) I'm the One You Need'', ''I Second That Emotion'', ''I've Been Good to You'', ''The Love I Saw in You Was Just a Mirage'', ''Mickey's Monkey'', ''More Love'', ''My Girl Has Gone'', ''Ooh Baby Baby'', ''Shop Around'', ''Special Occasion'', ''Tears of a Clown'', ''That's What Love is Made Of'', ''The Tracks of My Tears'', ''We've Come Too Far to End It Now'', ''What's So Good About Goodbye'', ''Yester Love'', ''You Really Got a Hold on Me''

Nilsson
''Coconut'', ''Everybody's Talkin''', ''Jump into the Fire'', ''Without You''

The Paramounts
''Poison Ivy''

Paul Revere & the Raiders
''Good Thing'', ''Him or Me'', ''Hungry'', ''Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian)'', ''Just Like Me'', ''Kicks'', ''Let Me'', ''Steppin' Out'', ''Where the Action Is''

Crispian St. Peters
''The Pied Piper''

Plastic Ono Band
''Cold Turkey''

? & the Mysterians
''96 Tears''

The Rascals
''A Beautiful Morning'', ''A Girl Like You'', ''Carry Me Back'', ''Good Lovin''', ''Groovin''', ''How Can I Be Sure'', ''I Ain't Gonna Eat out My Heart Anymore'', ''In the Midnight Hour'', ''It's Wonderful'', ''(I've Been) Lonely Too Long'', ''People Got to Be Free'', ''See'', ''You Better Run''

The Righteous Brothers
''Ebb Tide'', ''Go Ahead and Cry'', ''He'', ''Just Once in My Life'', ''Little Latin Lupe Lu'', ''My Babe'', ''Rock and Roll Heaven'', ''Unchained Melody'', ''(You're My) Soul and Inspiration'', ''You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'''

The Rivieras
''California Sun''

The Rolling Stones
''Angie'', ''As Tears Go By'', ''Brown Sugar'', ''Get Off My Cloud'', ''Gimme Shelter'', ''Happy'', '' Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadow?'', ''Heart of Stone'', ''Honkey Tonk Women'', ''It's All Over Now'', ''I Wanna Be Your Man'', ''Jumpin' Jack Flash'', ''Lady Jane'', ''The Last Time'', ''Let's Spend the Night Together'', ''Love in Vain'', ''Midnight Rambler'', ''Mother's Little Helper'', ''19th Nervous Breakdown'', ''Paint It, Black'', ''Ruby Tuesday'', ''(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction'', ''Shine a Light'', ''Street Fighting Man'', ''Sympathy for the Devil'', ''Tell Me (You're Coming Back)'', ''Time Is on My Side'', ''Under My Thumb'', ''Waiting on a Friend'', ''We Love You'', ''What a Shame'', ''Wild Horses'', ''You Can't Always Get What You Want''

Del Shannon
''From Me to You'', ''Hats Off to Larry'', ''Keep Searchin' (We'll Follow the Sun)'', ''Little Town Flirt'', ''Runaway'', ''So Long, Baby'', ''Stranger in Town''

Simon and Garfunkel
''A Hazy Shade of Winter'', ''The Boxer'', ''Bridge over Troubled Water'', ''Cecilia'', ''The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)'', ''Homeward Bound'', ''I Am a Rock'', ''Mrs. Robinson'', ''Scarborough Fair/Canticle'', ''The Sounds of Silence''

Spanky & Our Gang
''Like to Get to Know You'', ''Sunday Will Never Be the Same''

The Supremes
''Baby Love'', ''Back in My Arms Again'', ''Come See About Me'', ''I Hear a Symphony'', ''I'm Gonna Make You Love Me'', ''Love Child'', ''Love Is an Itchin' in My Heart'', ''My World Is Empty Without You'', ''Reflections'', ''Someday, We'll Be Together'', ''Stoned Love'', ''Stop! In the Name of Love'', ''Where Did Our Love Go?'', ''You Can't Hurry Love'', ''You Keep Me Hangin' On''

The Surfaris
''Point Panic'', ''Surfer Joe'', ''Wipe Out''

The Temptations
''Ain't Too Proud to Beg'', ''Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today)'', ''Beauty Is Only Skin Deep'', ''Cloud Nine'', ''Get Ready'', ''I'm Gonna Make You Love Me'', ''I Can't Get Next to You'', ''(I Know) I'm Losing You'', ''I Wish It Would Rain'', ''Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)'', ''My Girl'', ''Papa Was a Rollin' Stone'', ''Psychedelic Shack'', ''Runaway Child, Running Wild'', ''Since I Lost My Baby'', ''Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are)'',  ''The Way You Do the Things You Do'', ''You're My Everything''

Ten Years After
''Hear Me Calling'', ''I'd Love to Change the World'', ''I'm Going Home'', ''Love Like a Man''

B.J. Thomas
''Hooked on a Feeling'', ''I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry'', ''Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head''

Tommy James & the Shondells
''Crimson and Clover'', ''Crystal Blue Persuasion'', ''Draggin' the Line'', ''Hanky Panky'', ''I Think We're Alone Now'', ''Mirage'', ''Mony Mony'', ''Sweet Cherry Wine''

The Trade Winds
''New York's a Lonely Town''

The Who
''The Acid Queen'', ''Amazing Journey/Sparks'', ''Baba O'Riley'', ''Behind Blue Eyes'', ''Boris the Spider'', ''Christmas'', ''Cousin Kevin'', ''Do You Think It's Alright?/Fiddle About'', ''Happy Jack'', ''The Hawker'', ''I Can See for Miles'', ''I'm Free'', ''Magic Bus'', ''My Generation'', ''1921'', ''Overture/It's a Boy'', ''Pinball Wizard'', ''Sally Simpson'', ''The Seeker'', ''Sensation/Miracle Cure'', ''There's a Doctor/Go to the Mirror'', ''Tommy Can You Hear Me?/Smash the Mirror'', ''Welcome/Tommy's Holiday Camp'', ''We're Not Gonna Take It'', ''Won't Get Fooled Again''

Stevie Wonder
''Blowin' in the Wind'', ''Fingertips'', ''For Once in My Life'', ''I Was Made to Love Her'', ''My Cherie Amour'', ''Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours'', ''Uptight (Everything's Alright)'', ''With a Child's Heart''
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: