Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 06:51:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Station Updated 12/06/2009!  (Read 3345 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: December 06, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »

I added it to the front page as well.  I'll work on some more stuff when I have a chance this month since I have more space after they upgraded disk space. Smiley

I'm also going to try and get the Phil Spector and some classic Christmas songs worked in.  I didn't have the time or money this year for the Christmas station.  Seems like November came and went really quick this year, not to mention the entire year.  I can't believe it's December 6th already! Wow!  Stoner

John / =[Nix]=

RadioResearcher
Vietnam Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »

I added it to the front page as well.  I'll work on some more stuff when I have a chance this month since I have more space after they upgraded disk space. Smiley

I'm also going to try and get the Phil Spector and some classic Christmas songs worked in.  I didn't have the time or money this year for the Christmas station.  Seems like November came and went really quick this year, not to mention the entire year.  I can't believe it's December 6th already! Wow!  Stoner

John / =[Nix]=
Well, this will be fun to listen to the new/recycled mix!  Including some Christmas tunes from the era here will work, too.  I'm currently sponsoring a "Christmas in Vietnam" thread over at Armchair GeneralChristmas in Vietnam
Will give some feedback on the mix after listening for a while.  By the way, the forum posting function is still jumping around after a few lines.  Question

-- RR

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:12:54 PM by RadioResearcher » Logged

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: