Radio Vietnam
November 21, 2017, 05:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Boys in Company C  (Read 4297 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »

I know this movie came up in some discussions in the past and there hasn't been any availability on DVD.  I got a notification from Amazon that they are taking pre-orders for when it ships on September 2.

Order Here:

If you do decide to pick it up, use the picture up above or the search on the front page so that we get credit for the order.  Jeep
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 09:44:24 AM by =[Nix]= » Logged

Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »

I know this movie came up in some discussions in the past and there hasn't been any availability on DVD.  I got a notification from Amazon that they are taking pre-orders for when it ships on September 2.

Order Here:

If you do decide to pick it up, use the picture up above or the search on the front page so that we get credit for the order.  Jeep

Sorry Nix, but I have this on VHS and didn't really care for it.  So you will not be getting any money off me ordering this one.  If they ever put the seige of firebase gloria on DVD I would probably order it as I have never seen it and people say good things about it.  But this one did not impress me. 

I will stick to ordering the books through your link Smiley
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: