Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 04:23:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggested new topic area  (Read 12506 times)
GEEIA485
« on: November 20, 2007, 03:48:01 AM »

How about a "Finding lost buddies" area?  Might be a very popular topic. 
RadioResearcher
Lieutenant Colonel

"This is It" -- Alan Watts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 11:40:04 AM »

How about a "Finding lost buddies" area?  Might be a very popular topic. 
Hi and welcome to the site.  You are welcome to start a "Finding Lost Buddies" thread, but, as a vet, I have had the best luck going to websites that are specific to the organization or unit that I served with.  All it takes is a little searching online and you will probably find what you are looking for.  I am associated with organizations and unit websites - all the way down to the company level.  I have definitely come across people I have served with, especially at the lower unit levels.  Give it a try.  I believe you will have better luck that way.

-- Radio Researcher

RADIO RESEARCHER

SP4, 98C20 (Radio Traffic Analyst)
408th RR Det/Americal RR Co (Prov)
Chu Lai, RVN, 1967-1968
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »

Maybe something for posting sites for specific organizations, units, companies, etc. to help people get pointed in the right direction and that could be a Wiki type thing when I release www.thevietnamwar.org as it's own domain.

BTW I've been lightly working on a new interface for the site since I've become quite adept with Joomla as of late while doing the www.ut3online.com site so I am still on target for that after the new year (LOL yeah, another site I have).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 11:29:57 PM by =[Nix]= » Logged

Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: