Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 06:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Poll
Question: Do You Want Christmas Music Here?  (Voting closed: November 22, 2007, 01:03:19 AM)
Yes... A lot - 0 (0%)
Yes... One An Hour - 1 (100%)
Yes But Occasionally - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Requests and Christmas  (Read 4262 times)
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2007, 01:03:19 AM »

I was wondering if people want Christmas music here and how much?  One an hour would mean I'd try to work in something from the era or traditional every hour, occasionally would probably be ever 3 hours and A lot would possibly be blocks of Christmas songs.

I'm at the limit as well on music so it also means I have to kill off some of the stuff that's getting voted down or at the bottom of the list.  On the other hand it will come back in January.  I have most of the music ripped already for the Christmas station so it's not a hassle for me to remove lower rated tracks and add Christmas stuff so don't worry about my time in doing it. Smiley  Then again I do have a station now with a combination of tracks from the era, before and beyond! hehe

I'm sooooo confused!  So cheers, I'll just Cheers! and take what may come!

Let me know!

John / Nix

Huyen
Radio Vietnam MVP
Lieutenant Colonel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 12:12:58 AM »

I was wondering if people want Christmas music here and how much? 

Well, normally I would have said yes, but you started the Christmas music station so now I am not sure.  I can just switch over if I am in the mood for Xmas music.  I will have to think about this. 
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: