Radio Vietnam
September 24, 2017, 06:54:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few questions/requests  (Read 5160 times)
Hawkins
« on: February 04, 2006, 04:02:00 AM »

I was wondering, been listening to the station for almost 24hs now (I just love running around in the jungles and listening to this station), but I haven't heard Who Do You Love by Juicy Lucy yet. Is it in there? Would be great to have it, it's one of those great "ranger" songs.
Another request would be Eddie Floyd, and especially his Big Bird song. And to continue, The Guess Who's Shakin' All Over, Iron Butterfly In-A-Gadda-Vida.. Just to name a few.
Great work on the station! Smiley
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »

Thanks Hawkins! Smiley  As for Juicy Lucy.. don't have that one. Frown  The Guess Who is there and probably on the next 24 hours... hehe I will check on In-A-Gadda-Vida...Not sure why I don't have that one there unless it's because I don't have the "friendly" version (the one that's not like 30 min. long!! hehe)... I'm pretty sure it falls within the timeframe.

Hawkins
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

Rgr, thanks for the reply! Yea In-A-Gadda-Vida is a "bit" long, heh. Though I wouldn't mind if the longer one was played on the station, it's a great song. Wink Grin
Rgr that on Juicy Lucy. If you ever come accross their songs, would be great to have them. Smiley Thanks again!
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: