Radio Vietnam
November 21, 2017, 11:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Album, Artist Names etc.  (Read 6844 times)
viandante
« on: January 23, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »

Couldn't find where else to put in this question. Sorry for kinda messing up the polls.
So - a short one - is it possible to see the name of a current track, artist name in my iTunes player window? The day  is started to listen to this cool station it was there, i guess, but i might have mistaken.
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

viandante - 2006-01-23  10:08 AM

Couldn't find where else to put in this question. Sorry for kinda messing up the polls.
So - a short one - is it possible to see the name of a current track, artist name in my iTunes player window? The day  is started to listen to this cool station it was there, i guess, but i might have mistaken.

No biggie, however I'm trying to get more info about iTunes...Frown  It's a bit confusing on what I was reading.  Are you on a Mac?

viandante
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

No, still on the usual windows xp. I just think iTunes is kinda working better, the windows media player is slower, but the itunes just fits - find all the music in pc, and if you don't want anything else it won't ask if i want. But is still haven't tried out winamp.
triggerhippie
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 02:36:00 AM »

Before winamp - you may like this ...I prefer it as it can rip mp3's, its free, and you can stream etc, and a good core plugin selections - check it out:

Quintessential Player

triggerhippie
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 02:38:00 AM »

p.s - I like the MINIMA skin for Quintessential Player Wink it's clean and similar in style to winamp so no trying to find the buttons etc, and it goes very slim as well:
viandante
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 03:24:00 AM »

Wow, finally, something new, if i'll get used to it as fast as with iTunes, it's worth it. Thank's there, man.
Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: