Radio Vietnam
November 21, 2017, 04:42:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any One actually Play BFV?  (Read 26391 times)
Doela
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 09:06:19 AM »

Yeah, I am playing mostly on one of the jolt servers too! I would say at least on a weekly basis. Since I bought a new notebook for christmas, I am able to play wherever I want... That is a wonderful thing...

Hey, why don't we build a "Radiovietnam Squad"? Just for fun? In the honor of the soldiers that fought in this war? It would be one possibility to show respect and to honor their efforts!

Just to bring in an idea,

Doela

Doela
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 01:58:28 PM »

Hi Huyen,

well, for me BFV is one of the most fascinating games ever. It is indeed difficult to explain why someone likes "war"-things like movies, music, history, any kind of information, and, of course, especially war games!

But I stopped to care what others think. People know me and that I am a peaceful person, but I would be ready to defend me and the ones I love!

But that was not really the topic, I would like that [RVN] or (RVN)-tag and I will add it to my name whenever I play BFV. I think since my clan plays mainly BF2142, this should not matter to anyone.

But I have to say, I like that you gave BFV a try and I am happy that you like it! BFV always is a good feeling and kind of, well, close to my heart, whenever I spend a night over playing all those maps like Hue, Irving, Saigon and of course Quang Tri (well, yes, I'm a city map guy...)!

I would be very happy to see you there! And over Teamspeak we could even go for a little chat!

I will update my post here with my X-Fire ID as soon as I have one, so you can find me on a server. It would be great if others could do the same!

Peace and hugs to everyone,

Doela

***edit***

Ok now, my XFire-ID is "doela" and I would be very happy if you people would add me as a friend so we can see when someone is online and playing. I permit myself to send some invitations to the ones here, when I get the email adress. Please don't feel annoyed. If you don't like it, please just delete it or drop me a line!

BTW XFire download here: http://www.xfire.com/
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 02:05:11 PM by Doela » Logged

Doela
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2007, 03:46:22 AM »

Haha, that's funny! Well, you're absoloutely right, there are so many out there, Skype, MSN, Google Talk, etc. and I use all of them, except Yahoo messenger...

Well, I will look into it and might create an account, but anyway, somehow we can arrange to play together, I'm sure!

Hastings is an awesome map, because it's big and has something for everyone! Planes, choppers, those sweet little bridges and bunkers, one of my all time favs!

Well, we'll hear from each other! And it would be very cool if others could join our little =RVN= squad!  Wink Smiley

Doela out

=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 03:52:38 AM »

Actually I don't use anything but xFire! hehe The reason people use it is that it allows messaging in a game. Smiley  I have MSN Live but I don't really use it unless I know someone is there that I want to talk to.  xFire tracks my time in gaming as well is the reason I use it... I'm WanderlustX2 and xFrantix on xFire.

Can't be done with it if one provides support for DirectX that the others don't! hehe  Especially gamers. Wink

Radio Vietnam

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: