Radio Vietnam
June 22, 2017, 02:24:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   forum home   Search Arcade Login Register Help  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any One actually Play BFV?  (Read 24944 times)
BlkShep
« on: January 08, 2005, 03:43:00 AM »

Title explains it all ^^^ Head Out.. Jeep Chutes Open! Blast'em!    

SPC.BlkShep=US=

Fixed the parachute emoticon.
BlkShep
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 08:36:00 AM »

IF you do and arent in a clan come to www.unknownsoldiers.org    

does it matter if i kinda recruit on here?  
if u do sign up on that web site and get recruited you can mention my name if ya want SPC.BlkShep The Transport dude:heli:

thanks
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »

Fine with me if you recruit. Smiley  I play BFV mostly on the weekends later at night EST. Jeep

PFC. Ignition
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 09:43:00 AM »

Yeah I play BF: Vietnam, though for some reason none of my 10 EA games want to work on my computer after I upgraded.
Barison
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »

I play BFV too... although I'm not as good as my younger brother... Should I be ashamed??? The game has a great soundtrack... but I'm sure all you people have noticed that.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 02:03:00 AM »

My whole clan listens to this radio. They play and jam at the same time. Hey Nix, Do you have a link to paypal. I want to donate a couple of dollars. Let me know, what i need to do.
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »

=TF=Joker - 2005-01-15  11:03 AM

My whole clan listens to this radio. They play and jam at the same time. Hey Nix, Do you have a link to paypal. I want to donate a couple of dollars. Let me know, what i need to do.

Joker.. Check your InBox on the main info bar.. you should have a PM from me. Smiley

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

When are you going to join xfire or our TeamSpeak? lol
hacksaw
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 08:55:00 AM »

Hey i play BF:V.
I'm a (co)leader of a clan that plays age of empires II: the conquerors. We want to add BF:V to the games that we play.
I can't really figure out how to play online though. If anyone would like to help me play and get my clan involved in bf:v, it would be much appreciated.
Heres our site:
http://cnft.tripod.com/blackberets/
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

Check out our website. tactileforce.com or you can im me via xfire. I will help you get bfv runnning. Cya Joker
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »

Can't remember if I e-mailed you or not Joker.  And for everyone as well... I'm using rvnix on xFire. Smiley

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »

Thanks for joining the BFV server I was in. All I can say is it was a pleasure killing you. JK lol Good gaming bro.
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »

I got you a few times too! LOL Wink

triumph
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »

Oh yeah BFV is allright! The public play is just terrible but the organized play can give some illusion of an organized firefight as a GI or if you're good and dumb enough you may have the position of a pilot! Only problem is the choppers sometimes like to fall from the sky like broken birds!!!

Anyway i play with an organized game play group called VNC (Vietnam combat) for BF:V.Its the reason i'm still playing the game today because overall DICE/EA screwed up big time on this game.
Here are some perks to trying the VNC Tour of Duty experience:
Organized Military Rank structure: Company?s, Marine Core & Air force ranking system.
Playtime: 8 Hour Play days twice a week with up to 27 Vs 27 on our battle server as well as free play on our public server.
Clan friendly: VNC is a community that runs a seasonal tournament and clans are invited to come and play with VNC and be able to stick together. It's all about commrodery!
Realism: VNC plays the maps in chronological order and has made downloadable maps
=[Nix]=
DJ
Administrator
Colonel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2005, 06:34:00 PM »

triumph - 2005-02-09  1:31 AM

Oh yeah BFV is allright! The public play is just terrible but the organized play can give some illusion of an organized firefight as a GI or if you're good and dumb enough you may have the position of a pilot! Only problem is the choppers sometimes like to fall from the sky like broken birds!!!

Anyway i play with an organized game play group called VNC (Vietnam combat) for BF:V.Its the reason i'm still playing the game today because overall DICE/EA screwed up big time on this game.
Here are some perks to trying the VNC Tour of Duty experience:
Organized Military Rank structure: Company?s, Marine Core & Air force ranking system.
Playtime: 8 Hour Play days twice a week with up to 27 Vs 27 on our battle server as well as free play on our public server.
Clan friendly: VNC is a community that runs a seasonal tournament and clans are invited to come and play with VNC and be able to stick together. It's all about commrodery!
Realism: VNC plays the maps in chronologic

Radio Vietnam

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: